Search This Blog

Thursday 8 December 2011

Avoiding It Doesn't Make It Go Away

It's been awhile since I've written, I'm one of those people who are good at starting up projects but not following through. But I would really like to stick to this writing because of the importance of the subject.
I've stopped counting days I've gone without any depression symptoms because I've been feeling better then ever. A bit of stress from exams and essays would have me a bit on edge but so far I've felt really balanced out. Its something I have to remember to be thankful for everyday. A day of depression feels about ten times longer than a normal day. I don't know if that makes sense, but perhaps its just because I really retain the memory of a depressed day then a not-depressed day.
As I get stronger I can't forget my journey and all the people who weren't able to get through the same difficulties I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment