Search This Blog

Sunday 13 November 2011

Sick of Being Tired

Depression is more than just being tired. Its your body weighing down on you. Today I am still free of my usual symptoms of depression but I cannot seem to escape fatigue. I have been trying to maintain a good sleep schedule but after doing an activity, as simple as getting groceries this morning, I feel like I have to lie down and have a nap. Its so frustrating because in my mind I keep thinking, I need to do homework, clean, etc. That is when I have to make a point of reminding myself to slow down, because I'm sick. If I had the flu or a fever there is no way I would be as hard on myself as I am when I am feeling depressed. I should mention I am also anemic and have spherocytosis, which just adds a whole other layer to my fatigue. It makes me not want to write or do anything. But my mind never shuts off.

No comments:

Post a Comment