Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 December 2011

Doing Something About It

Happy holidays and Merry Christmas to everyone!
I was really nervous about coming home for the holidays because as much as I love my family, home seems to have the most triggers for me simply because of the history. But so far except for some mild anxiety I have been faring great.
I have also started writing my whole story. I don't know if I'm nearly done because I don't know how much I'm going to write or include. But I'm hoping it will be successful and maybe even help some people. We'll see...
I still have to think of a new years resolution.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah!
    Umm.. i found you on 8tracks.com, and i've read your story, and if you would like to write me your email adress that would be wonderful!
    I wish i could talk to you.
    And by the way, i'm from Europe, so im sorry in advance for my language mistakes :)

    xx
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi monica, thanks for reading the blog. my email is hannah.99@hotmail.com if you would like to contact me.

    ReplyDelete